ucamorem Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Unit 1 Full Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When a female police commissioner who has ambitions on behalf of her gender selects detective Ingrid Dahlthe new head of a Danish police travel unit, it does not come without problems for the young detective. She struggles to unite career and family, and she has to establish a cooperation with a team of detectives including the man who had expected to take her job. However, the initial uncertainty soon turns to trust and even friendship, and the team proves its worth investigating the nation's most vicious cases of murder and violent crime.
A mobile task force is dispatched across Denmark to help local police solve tough cases.
This is one of the best danish tv series alltime! The series is about a police crew who investigates murders of all kind. The episodes is based on actual danish murder cases so the show are very realistic. I think its great entertainment and definitely a look worth
I thought 'Rejseholdet' was serious, but I was very wrong.<br/><br/>I've seen one episode of this series, and I must say that it is NOT realistic.<br/><br/>The episode I watched was a crime riddle that was solved by a cop's dreams, it was terrible.<br/><br/>I would recommend one of the American shows, or if you like crime riddles, then you should watch the good old Columbo.

Return of the Wolf Man downloadA Word from Your Sponsor downloadChrysaline full movie hd downloadHellboy full movie kickass torrentRangers in the Wrong War full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pfree download Tim and Eric Nite Livethe The Monk and the Monkey hindi dubbed free downloadCase File 11 'Shadow of a Doubt' sub downloadThe Live by NightVolcano download

last edited 215 weeks ago by ucamorem
Please log in to post a reply.